The ELLA Project provides artists of all disciplines and grassroots non-profits with arts business advice and assistance, intensive entrepreneurial training, and business development workshops.
One on one consultations focus on:
- Career development for visual artists.
- Grassroots marketing advice.
- Basic financial planning for artists and organizations.
- Organizational development for non-profits.
- Connections to opportunities and the local cultural community.
To schedule an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
With initial assistance from the Arts Council of New Orleans, the ELLA Project developed it’s Entrepreneurial training for visual artists, a multi-week, 20 hour program that seeks to take emerging artists through all aspects of moving their arts business forward. Provided to artists in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Shreveport, LA, ELLA’s Entrepreneur uses a combination of workshop, in class group exercises, and one on one meetings to provide artists with knowledge regarding:
- The Economics of Visual Art
- Grassroots marketing and PR
- Social Media Marketing for the Arts.
- Working with Galleries and Festivals.
- Intellectual Property.
- Business Finance.
- Career Planning.
This program is offered in the Spring to artists in New Orleans, and by contract to other markets throughout the Gulf South. For more information, call 504-250-0429 or email email@example.com