Please join us On Wednesday, August 28th for our latest free workshop on growing your arts business. Presented New Orleans-based entertainment attorneys Max Hass and Bri Whetstone, this workshop on copyright and contract topics is relevant to visual artists that will cover a range of legal and business topics for artists developing their careers. Issues to be covered include:
- what copyrights are, and how to register them.
- other areas of intellectual property law, issues related to collaborations and commissions.
- work for hire agreements.
- other contracts commonly encountered by visual artists.
- plus answers to your questions.
Copyright and Contracts for Visual Artists
Wednesday, August 28th 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Launch Pad, 400 Poydras, Suite 900, New Orleans, LA
Free, but please RSVP here.
This workshop is supported by funding from the Emerging Philanthropists of New Orleans.