The Visual Artist Business Boot Camps are back! We’ll be in Ruston, LA on November 3rd and 4th, hosted by the North Central Louisiana Arts Council. This two day program is for advancing visual artists and addresses topics including:
- Pricing and how art is sold.
- Marketing materials for the visual artist.
- Creating artist statements, bios, and resumes.
- Working with galleries, festivals, and public art.
- Copyright and Trademark.
- Effective use of social media.
- Developing a career plan for success.
This workshop uses a combination of presentation and small group work to cover a broad array of topics in a short time. With support from the Louisiana Office of Cultural Development and the National Endowment for the Arts, The Ella Project has toured this program to nine regions of Louisiana in 2018, and the Ruston event will bring this year’s tour to a close. Interested in bringing the boot camp to your community in 2019? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO RSVP for the November 3-4 session in Ruston, please click here.